Are you embarrassing by gastric problems?gastric problem is not a disease,but it is a kind of health problem that is an outcome of other disorders.This problem can be embarrassing and annoying too.
Gastric trouble can be caused due to various reasons:
- Excessive intake of alcohol
- Consuming spicy food
- A substance such as salt or ketchup having frequently and in large quantity
- Bacterial infection and digestive disorders
Symptoms of gastric trouble are:
- white tongue
- Abdominal bloating
- Emitting gas noisily from the stomach through the mouth
- Stomach pain
No need to bother about these problems,as this condition can be treated simply at home by using home remedies.
Home remedies for Gastric trouble:
1.Baking soda & lemon juice:
Put the juice of fresh lemon in a glass and add baking soda to it.finally add cup of water and stir properly.drink these slowly and soon you will get relief.For instant relief add baking soda in 1 cup of water drink it in the morning on empty stomach.
To prevent gas forming,chew ginger piece after meal otherwise add fresh ginger to your food to control the gas forming in stomach.
It provides great relief from gas form,heating quality and pungent odour of garlic will gives more relief from gastric trouble.you can take grinded garlic and boil them in water and add small amount of pepper and cumin seeds.strain it allow to become room temperature.drink this daily 2 to 3 times for a better result.
6.Apple cider vinegar:
Add two spoons of apple cider in warm water and allow it to become room temperature before drinking it.you will get instant relief from gas trouble.in case there is no apple cider vinegar in your home try normal vinegar.
It gives rest to your stomach and provides minerals and vitamins.coconut water gives better result for all types of gastric troubles.
Important tips to follow who are suffering with
- All fruits are beneficial in the treatment of gastric trouble.
- Avoid alcohol,chewing tobacco,smoking,spicy food,strong coffee/tea.
- Do not take too many different foods in a single meal.
- Balance diet
- Patient should avoid mental tensions and hard physical activities.
- Breathing exercises are very beneficial at that time.
- Eat your food slowly,without forbid air enter your system.
- Do exercise regularly.
- Don't consume dairy and poultry products (such as milk,eggs etc....)
- Chew your food properly it helps you in digest properly.
- Avoid straws if you use straws may swallow more air.
- Never sleep after eating your meal.