Boils are localized, tender, inflamed and pus-filled swelling in the skin covered by large red areas.They are infections of the hair follicles of the skin.Boils are very painful especially where the skin is closely attached to the underlying tissues,such as nose,ear, or finger.Boils are usually occur in teenagers and young adults.Most common areas for boils are the face,neck,buttocks and thighs.
- At starting stage a painful red small swelling appears on the skin.
- This grows bigger and then breaks down in the middle of affected area where the pus collect.
- Experiences you irritation and itching.
- The swelling may not be limited to one hair follicle may extend to several follicles.
- Sometimes fever may occurs.
- Mainly caused by staphylococcus germs (which may enters the sweat glands or hair follicles).
- Faulty diet
- Fast and energetic in a rather wild and uncontrolled way of living.
- When a person in a devitalized condition.
Natural remedies for boils on body:
Garlic & Onion: Garlic and onions are proved most effective in the treatment of boils.The juice of garlic or onion apply on the affected area to evacuate the pus.By eating 3 pods of garlic daily also brings good result in the treatment of boils.
Bitter gourd: Take cup of fresh juice of this vegetable and add teaspoon of lime juice to it.Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach daily for a few months.It controls the blood filled boils.
Milk cream: Milk cream is one of the best remedy in the treatment of boils.One teaspoon of milk cream,mixed with half a teaspoon of vinegar and a pinch of turmeric powder.Mix them properly and apply it on affected area.It helps in the process of ripening blood boils and also heals the boil without septic.
Cumin seeds: These seeds are very beneficial in the treatment of boils.Seeds should be grounded in water and then make it into paste.Apply this paste on boils for good noticeable results apply it regularly trice in a day.
Margosa leaves: Margosa leaves are very useful in many treatments include boils.Make the decoction of margosa leaves and apply it on affected areas.
Parsley: This vegetable should be steeped in boiled water till it become soft and juicy.After it should be wrapped with clean muslin or linen cloth and applied it on the boils.